Last updated May 5, 2016
The Hollywood Diversity Directory (“HDD”) currently welcomes participation by mid- to upper-level women, people of color, LGBT and disabled entertainment industry colleagues with recent credits in:
- TV – broadcast or cable series, movies or specials that have aired (or official digital content for these projects)
- Film – major, mini-major or mainstream digital studio (e.g., Amazon, Hulu or Netflix) films that were nationally or internationally distributed
- Digital/VR/AR/360 – digital series with five or more episodes currently available online via a mainstream digital studio or official broadcast or cable series website.
The HDD may notify you via your registered email address regarding site and industry updates, opportunities and offerings.
We do not display your contact information on the site, but subscribers who wish to contact you may do so via a contact form linked to your registration email. You will receive email notifications of any contact messages from this site and can respond directly to the requester via those email notifications.
Please also upload a recent photo with your profile in order to appear on the site.
By creating a profile, you agree to our publishing all elements of content in your profile to this site and in connection with our efforts to promote diversity in Hollywood. We will not publish or sell your email address. You also confirm that you are the individual whose information you are posting to this site.
The HDD is not an employer, agency or legal representative and offers no guarantee of any communication, employment or other benefit as a result of joining this site. Further, by creating a profile, you agree to indemnify and hold the HDD, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and its and their officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of or failure to comply with this Agreement (including any breach of your representations and warranties contained herein), any postings or Content you post on the Website or as a result of the Service, and the violation of any law or regulation by you. The HDD reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with the Company in connection therewith.
You may elect to make your profile inactive or delete your profile at any time by notifying the HDD in writing via the “Contact” link on our site. Please allow 48 hours following your request for the status change to take effect.
The HDD is a private project. We reserve the right to not display all profiles and/or all search and filtering options in the database at all times, solely at our discretion.
Thank you for joining the HDD!
Last updated April 6, 2016
The Hollywood Diversity Directory (“HDD”) collects personal information from you in order to:
- deliver our products and services, and manage our business;
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, content, products, services or content offered by others;
- communicate with you about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, other Planet DMA companies or other third parties;
- enforce or exercise any rights in our terms and conditions; and
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
We do not and will not sell your email address to third parties.